Agenda included a short presentation of technologies offered participating groups to the project and discussion in four groups. They were focused on CAL compilation, hardware architectures, CAL analysis and optimization, and evaluation platforms.
9:30 HiPEC project presentation
- Presentations of groups, their competence and main technologies to be used in the project (10 minute for each group).
10:30 Work in parallel in two smaller groups:
- CAL compilation internals (front-end, back-end)
- Hardware architectures (ISA, NoC, programmability, reconfigurability, etc.)
13:00 Work in parallel in two smaller groups (different composition of groups):
- CAL analysis and optimization opportunities.
- Evaluation platforms (simulation, other platforms, etc.)
14:30 Benchmarks and demos for the project.
15:30 Reporting from the groups and discussion.
ca. 17:00 End of the meeting.